Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Factory introduces the dimension measurement method of cabinets:
1. The width of the cabinet countertop directly affects the comfort of the housewives when they work, so you should know the width standard of the countertop when designing the cabinet. The layout of the kitchen countertop and the height of the workbench should be suitable for the height of the housewife, and the width of the cabinet countertop should not be less than 900 mm × 460 mm.
2. The standard of the cabinet is certain, but our requirements are different. If we blindly install the cabinet according to the standard height of the countertop, there will definitely be inappropriate places in the end. In order to ensure that our countertops are suitable for our own use, the heights of the countertops available on the market are generally 2000px, 1875px, and 1625px. Then the national standard cabinet countertop height is 2000px.
3. In the same kitchen, it is best to use two sizes of 300mm and 350mm (one wall, one depth) to place large dishes. When the housewife is standing, she should lower her hand to open the cabinet door, and raise her hand to reach the hanging cabinet. The first grid, in the horizontal space between 600-1830mm, place commonly used items, called 'commonly used items area'. The kitchen countertop should not be smaller than 900mm×460mm, otherwise, it will not be enough to place objects. If there is not enough space, consider placing microwaves, ovens, etc. on an elevated rack to free up work surfaces.
4. The minimum size of the cabinet table should not exceed 200mm and the maximum width should not exceed 600mm. The height of the cabinet door is between 500mm and 700mm. This depends on the height of the cabinet, the height of the skirting board, and the sagging height of the table. The size of the cabinet countertop can be from 300mm to 1000mm wide. If it is a small drawer between 300mm and 700mm, you can use ordinary three-section slides. If it is a large drawer such as 700mm to 1000mm, you need to use invisible slides
5. The width of the cabinet table also determines the width of the sink. Generally, the width of the sink should be the cabinet table minus about 100mm. At the same time, according to the width of the domestic cabinet table between 500mm and 600mm, the width of the sink can be determined between 430mm and 480mm.
6. The cabinet hanging cabinet is the cabinet located above the operating table. It is mainly used for us to store kitchen utensils and other items. Considering the convenience of our access to items, the depth dimension of the hanging cabinet, that is, the width is preferably 25 to 35 cm.
Through the above introduction, Lavatory Cabinet Factory hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.