- When working with heat applied adhesive and heat transfer foil, make sure you’re using a substrate that is smooth for the best overall finish. Tightly woven cotton such as a ring spun cotton or other synthetic fabrics such as polyester, work best. But don’t be afraid to think outside of the t-shirt box. Heat Transfer Foil works great on accessories too, bags, hats and more!
- If you love the look of metallic finishes but you don’t want the mirror-like effect, just cover the foil pressed design with a cover sheet and heat apply for an additional 2-3 seconds. Now you have bling appeal but in a low luster look that customers love.
- Mix it up! The beauty of working with foil is that you can be as creative as you want. Create color blocking and striped effects, multi-color graffiti patterns, or 2-color distressed finish.
- For larger jobs, try it with screen print. That’s right – foil works with plastisol ink. Save time cutting and weeding designs with STAHLS’ Transfer Express Foil Adhesive. Upload your artwork, and we’ll send your design ready to heat apply with the foil.
- Take your foil designs to the next level by adding different finishes. Foil and adhesive pair great with many other CAD-CUT® heat transfer vinyl products. Whether it be Premium Plus for a matte finish, or Glitter Flake to add more dimension and bling – you can easily pair these products with adhesive and foil for mixed media looks that will ultimately yield more profit opportunity.
If you are interested in heat press machine, welcome to contact us!