Aluminum alloy die casting is more suitable for producing a variety of castings with complex structures and thin walls. Therefore, the products are widely used in aviation, aerospace, ships, building materials, home appliances, various vehicles and instrument industries. Next, Auto Parts Factory will analyze its advantages:
1. Aluminum alloy has good thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity and cutting performance.
2. Aluminum alloy wire shrinks less, so it has good filling performance, but the body shrinks larger, and it is easy to generate large shrinkage holes at the post-solidification place.
3. Aluminum alloy has low density and high strength, and the ratio of tensile strength to density is 9-15. It also maintains good mechanical properties when working at high or low temperatures.
4. Aluminum alloy die-casting is easy to stick to the mold, and the mass fraction of die-cast aluminum alloy iron is generally controlled in the range of 0.8% to 0.9% to reduce the sticking phenomenon.
5. Aluminum alloy has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance. Most aluminum alloys have good corrosion resistance in fresh water, sea water, concentrated nitric acid, nitric acid, gasoline and various organic substances.
Through the above introduction, Motorcycle Parts Factory hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.