The sugar content of sugarcane is about 10%, which means that the remaining 90% is non-sugar material, which is the bagasse in the public mouth. After squeezing the sugarcane juice, only bagasse is left.
Through advanced production technology, the sugarcane bagasse after squeezing sugar is reprocessed, the bagasse is turned into treasure, and the degradable green environmental protection paper mold tableware is produced for export.
With the further popularization of the concept of environmental protection of paper mold tableware in the world, with the advantages of sugarcane abundant in various regions, the export market potential of environmental paper mold tableware is huge.
Bagasse tableware products can handle a variety of hot and cold foods and are suitable for being placed in a microwave oven. Bagasse tableware products are waterproof and anti-grease. Compared with other raw materials such as polyester, bagasse tableware has a better appearance.
Zhejiang Pando EP Technology Co., Ltd. is committed to producing environmentally friendly tableware such as Bagasse Trays and Bagasse Bowls. We use technology to produce environmentally friendly tableware. For more details, you can contact us.