The global Wi-Fi 6 devices market size is expected to reach USD 27.42 Billion in 2028, and register a CAGR of 25.1% during the forecast period. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by rising demand for high-speed wireless connectivity owing to benefits of instant network traffic routing offered by Wi-Fi 6. These devices are effective for even remote devices in crowded networks. Wi-Fi 6 provides reliable connectivity solutions, to a very large network traffic volume, thereby allowing for higher number of smartphones, laptops, cameras, displays, smart speakers, and other Internet of Things (IoT) and personal devices to be seamlessly connected and communicate with each other.
Some Key Highlights From The Report:
- Wi-Fi 6 devices market in Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing investments in smart city development projects in countries such as China, Australia, and India.
- Some of the prominent players in the Wi-Fi 6 devices market include Fortinet Ruckus Networks, ADTRAN Inc., TP-Link Technologies Co. Ltd., Mojo Networks Inc., Ubiquiti Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Dell Technologies, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP.
Request For Customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/726
Segments Covered in Report:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global Wi-Fi 6 devices market on the basis of component, usage type, application, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Access Points
- Usage Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Automotive Transportation
- Sports Leisure
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America